Hygiene Keyboards for Hospitals, Doctors Surgeries, and Dentists
There are very special requirements to medical keyboards. Due to their key shape and spacing, traditional keyboards are practically impossible to clean and disinfect.
This is quite critical, as in healthcare applications keyboards are often used by several people at a time, and therefore pose a threat of germ proliferation.
Emerald Healthcare’s MedicalKey™ products are the ideal solution when it comes to sanitisable keyboards. With a completely sealed surface these disinfectable medical keyboards are easy to disinfect within the established cleaning processes.
Whether at the dentist, the doctor, in hospital or in any other area where hygiene is at a premium, hygiene keyboards and mice from Emerald Healthcare help avoid the transfer of bacteria and germs.
Key Features include:
- Protection Class IP68 for Fully Sealed Keyboards
- Machine washable at max. 70°C
- Mechanical Keys for precision typing
- Option of RF-Wireless and Exchangeable Membranes
- Machine reprocessing of Exchangeable Membranes at 93°C and Steam Sterilisation at 134°C